- Introduces significant interface improvements for test creation and editing!
- Adds profiling and device resource usage data to tests
- Rebranded "Test Recorder" to Barista!
- New app detection
- New build system
- Improved iOS support
Test Recorder 0.10.1
- Adds advanced test editing!
- Users now have a greater ability to edit tests, including new widget selection.
- Better error handling and UX improvements.
Test Recorder 0.9.9
- UX/UI overhaul of text input
- Supports "free" keyboard typing of text input
- UI improvements on initialization
- UI improvements on downloading and installing apps
Test Recorder 0.9.4
- Upgrades internals to work with UIAutomator2
- Updates multiple dependencies
- Minor bug fixes
Test Recorder 0.9.1
- Adds the ability to create parameters for test cases
- Keyboard input now accepts either a parameter, or freely entered text
- Test replays within the recorder support substitution of parameter inputs to greatly increase the flexibility of recorded test cases
Test Recorder 0.8.11
- Improves initialization and installation of tools during loading
- Squashes bug on slower Android devices
Test Recorder 0.8.10
- Adds the ability to create test parameters, variables that help with re-recording and replays of tests
- Large internal code changes including additions such as:
- Prettier, a code formatter
Test Recorder 0.7.12
- UI bug fixes in test replays
- Updates to new API endpoints
Test Recorder 0.7.8
- UI overhaul for test editing section
- Fixes to Mobile Web features
No published changelogs yet.
Surely moquality will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree